Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dial N for ♥

theswinginsixties: Brigitte Bardot photographed by Ghislain...



theswinginsixties:

Brigitte Bardot photographed by Ghislain Dussart, 1963.

pikeys: working on Murmer of the Innocents, 2009 by Gottfried...



pikeys:

working on Murmer of the Innocents, 2009 by Gottfried Helwein

coeurdesreves: Joyeux Anniversaire Marilyn Monroe, mon ange!!...



coeurdesreves:

Joyeux Anniversaire Marilyn Monroe, mon ange!! Où vous voulez vous remercier pour tout, pour votre combat, vous êtes belle, ton âme est belle ♥

¿IS THIS REAL LIFE?

¿IS THIS REAL LIFE?:

Photo



cathysghost: ¿Qué es ese corazón hortera que sale cuando me gusta algo? A este paso dejo Tumblr, lo...

cathysghost:

¿Qué es ese corazón hortera que sale cuando me gusta algo? A este paso dejo Tumblr, lo juro por Tumblr.

Photo



Photo



"I want to be warm and tender and alive. I want to make a move. But you know how afraid I am – It's..."

"I want to be warm and tender and alive. I want to make a move. But you know how afraid I am – It's like a dream. You want to move but can't. Your legs and arms are as heavy as lead. You try to talk but can't. I'm afraid of humiliation. It's an everlasting misery. I've accepted the humiliations and let them sink into me. Do you understand? It's terrible to be a failure. People think they have the right to tell you what to do. Their well-meaning contempt. That brief desire to trample on something living. I'm dead. No, that's wrong. Melodramatic. I'm not dead at all. But I live without self-respect. I know – it sounds ridiculous, pretentious. Most people have to live without a sense of self-esteem. Humiliated at heart, stifled and spat upon. They're alive, and that's all they know. They know of no alternative. Even if they did, they'd never reach out for it. Can one be sick with humiliation? Or is it a disease we've all caught? We talk so much about freedom. Isn't freedom a poison to anyone who is humiliated? Or is that word a drug the humiliated use to be able to endure? I'm past living with this. I've given up."

- The Passion Of Anna, dir. by Ingmar Bergman (via violentwavesofemotion)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"Like all dreamers I confuse disenchantment with truth."

"Like all dreamers I confuse disenchantment with truth."

- Jean-Paul Sarte (via theunquotables)

Photo



Photo



faahh-q: barbara palvin



faahh-q:

barbara palvin

Photo



Photo



"Please think of me like an endangered species and just observe me quietly from far away. If you try..."

"Please think of me like an endangered species and just observe me quietly from far away. If you try to talk to me or touch me casually, I may get intimidated and bite you. So please be careful."

- Haruki Murakami (via easymomentsandobsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment