Sunday, June 9, 2013

Forget Everything You Heard

Photo



Photo



Photo



tripplechocolatetruffle: accurate description of my life



tripplechocolatetruffle:

accurate description of my life

Photo



tripplechocolatetruffle: burgerlords: The KGB: grilled beef...



tripplechocolatetruffle:

burgerlords:

The KGB: grilled beef patty sandwiched between two cheese and herb waffles, topped with bacon, caramelized onions, cheese, mayo, and the standard veggies.

Replace with grilled chicken and no mayo and I want it in me. 

Photo



Photo



swasdicka: my hobbies include looking things up on the internet that I can't afford 

swasdicka:

my hobbies include looking things up on the internet that I can't afford 

If you're a teen you must follow this blog.



nnnnicolexo: Crack lighter



nnnnicolexo:

Crack lighter

Photo



dripppin-swagu: fashionl0ve: x http://dripppin-swagu.tumblr.co...



dripppin-swagu:

fashionl0ve:

x

http://dripppin-swagu.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click on CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete