Friday, June 7, 2013

I left my heart in New York.

I miss mine.





















I miss mine.

So thankful I can cook and bake.

So thankful I can cook and bake.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



if u dont grab my ass when we're making out wtf are u doing 

if u dont grab my ass when we're making out wtf are u doing 

Photo



Photo



"VIOLENT AND STILL" Frozen roses #5



"VIOLENT AND STILL"

Frozen roses #5

mystic-revelations: 12:01 AM By ILoveAsians



mystic-revelations:

12:01 AM

By ILoveAsians

how old are you? x

21 in 9 days.

Photo



"Discover why you're important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn't completely agree."

""Discover why you're important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn't completely agree.""

- Fisher Amelie, Thomas & January (via idterab)

Photo



Photo













Photo



Photo



There's nothing sexier than an intelligent man who knows what he wants, sets goals, stays passionate...

There's nothing sexier than an intelligent man who knows what he wants, sets goals, stays passionate about it and ultimately gets what he set out to achieve.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment