Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

Does daddy's little boy get all hot when daddy talks about doing naughty things to him? how naughty does your little pussy like it?

What my little pussy likes doesn't matter, it's what Daddy wants. Lets chat, Daddy. ;-)

offthedarkend: Why faggots are more useful than women. Women...



offthedarkend:

Why faggots are more useful than women.

Women don't like it when you ask them to invite their little sister over and drug her so you can try her out.

Boys are best.

Hotel pool sex with Uncle Nick = Heaven



Hotel pool sex with Uncle Nick = Heaven

The new soccer coach. I bet I make the team!



The new soccer coach. I bet I make the team!

I've been very bad this morning.



I've been very bad this morning.

The minute Daddy is home, I take his daily stress away.



The minute Daddy is home, I take his daily stress away.

Daddy says I better be good, that crop is sure to hurt my ass.



Daddy says I better be good, that crop is sure to hurt my ass.

Daddy says we'll have all sorts of new fun this way.



Daddy says we'll have all sorts of new fun this way.

When I've been really good, Daddy and his friends reward...



When I've been really good, Daddy and his friends reward me!

Big Bro likes having control.



Big Bro likes having control.

collegejocks: http://collegejocks.tumblr.com Daddy always...





collegejocks:

http://collegejocks.tumblr.com

Daddy always makes sure Big Bro can go balls deep.

Feeding time.



Feeding time.

college-jocks: http://college-jocks.tumblr.com Big Bro hits...



college-jocks:

http://college-jocks.tumblr.com

Big Bro hits the right spot!

daddyboybuffet: Love on Daddy. Clean up time. ;-)



daddyboybuffet:

Love on Daddy.

Clean up time. ;-)

I follow Daddy's instructions blindly. His pleasure is...



I follow Daddy's instructions blindly. His pleasure is paramount to my own.

My Boy Pussy

I finger my boy pussy as I write all my posts and typically while I look through other blogs. Right now I’m on my tummy, ass spread in the air with a dildo shoved about halfway in. I’m looking for a Daddy (or Daddies!) for some fun dirty chat and maybe even phone fun (men love the way I moan, whimper, squeal, beg). Get at me, Daddy. Your boy pussy needs a man.

Daddy said he wanted me to ride him, but he's been guiding...



Daddy said he wanted me to ride him, but he's been guiding my hips, making my pussy swallow his sexy cock nice 'n slow.

Daddy and my best bud Adam. I'd be jealous but this means...



Daddy and my best bud Adam. I'd be jealous but this means I get to play with Adam's Daddy.

Root deep, load deep inside my pussy, Daddy likes to hold his...



Root deep, load deep inside my pussy, Daddy likes to hold his cock in me as a reminder that I am his pussy, his possession.

Pool day turned into Big Bro and his friends sharing me in the...



Pool day turned into Big Bro and his friends sharing me in the poorhouse while the others swim and wait their turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment